This website, i.e. https://www.poojapaath.com (“Website”) is operated by Anant
Product, a company incorporated and existing under the Companies Act, 2013
and having its registered office at Anant House, 96, Malviya Nagar, Behind airtel
office, Bhopal (MP) india (hereinafter referred as “Pooja Paath” or “us” or “we” or
“our”) for providing products made with waste temple flowers. These Terms (as
defined below) were updated as on 22 nd January 2022.
Terms constitute an electronic document published in accordance with the
provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“Act”) and the Information
Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
(“Rules”), as amended from time to time.
You can determine when these Terms were last revised by referring to the date at the
top of these Terms. Anant Product reserves the right to make any changes to these
Terms at its sole discretion, subject to the Act and the Rules and it is your duty to
periodically check the Terms for any such updates. By accessing the Website, you
agree that you are using the Website solely at your discretion and in no way did Anant
Product induce or invite or solicit you to visit our Website. You should not modify or edit
or alter or use any content from the Website in any manner to hamper the position of
Eligibility and Consent
By accessing the Website, the user(s), or the parent or legal guardian of the user(s)
who are Minors (as defined below), as the case may be (“User” or “Users” or “you” or
“yours”), acknowledge that they have read, understood and agree to these Terms.
- If the Users are minors, i.e. under the age of 18 (eighteen) years (“Minors”),
such Minors must use the Website under the supervision of a parent or a legal
guardian who agree to be bound by the Terms.
- It is clarified that all references to “he”, “his”, “him” and “himself”, in the context
of the User, shall be deemed to include references to Users of the opposite
gender as well as Users who are legal or non-natural entities.
Mode of Payment
Payment for the products available on the Website may be made by availing any
of the following options (“Payment Methods”):
- Payments can be made by Credit Card/Debit Card/ Paypal/Wallet/Net
Banking/UPI/third-party payment gateways.
- Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Net banking payment, and third-party payment
gateways options are recommended to ensure faster processing of your order.
- Cash on delivery option is not available for any products available on the
- The User understands that the User may incur certain fees or charges on such
- We process such payments through trusted and secured third party payment
gateways to ensure safety of the transaction. Pooja Paath does not save your
financial information any information is saved by the third party payment
While availing any of the Payment Methods on the Website, we will not be
responsible, whatsoever in any respect of any loss or damage arising to you
directly or indirectly due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction; or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transactions; or
- Decline of transaction for any other reasons.
- The payment facility is merely provided by Pooja Paath to facilitate the
completion of the transaction.
- The mere use of payment facility shall not render Pooja Paath liable for the non –
delivery, non – payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, or
fraud as regards to the products listed on Pooja Paath`s Website.
- The User accepts and agrees that the payment facility provided by Pooja Paath
is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an
electronic, automated online payment facility.
- If you wish to purchase any product made available through the
Website,you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your
Transaction including but not limited to, your payment details (such as
your payment card number and expiration date), billing address, and
- By submitting such information, you grant to Pooja Paath the right to
provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the
completion of Transaction initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of
information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of
- All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications,
products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the
Website are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and
are provided for convenience purposes only.
- The inclusion of any products on the Website does not imply or warrant
that these products will be available in stock at all times for purchase.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state,
and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to
the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any product purchased from our
Website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will
be used only in a lawful manner.
Pooja Paath reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one
or more of the following:
- limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product;
- impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code,
promotional code, or other similar promotion;
- bar any User from making or completing any or all Transaction(s);
refuse to provide any User with any product.
- You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on
your behalf through the Website, at the price(s) in effect when such
charges are incurred including but not limited to all shipping and
handling charges, taxes.
- We may call or message regarding your account or Transaction(s).
You agree that we may place such calls or messages using an
automatic dialing/announcing device. You agree that we may make
such calls or messages to a mobile or other similar device. You
agree that we may, for training purposes or to evaluate the quality
of our service, listen to and record phone conversations you have
with us through our customer service facility.
Limitations on quantity
Pooja Paath does not offer additional discounts on large orders of a single
product or multiple products at all times. In addition, we reserve the right to
limit quantities on orders placed by the same account, on orders placed by the
same method of payment, and on orders that use the same billing or shipping
address. We will notify you if such limits are applied. Phool reserves the right
to prohibit purchases of any products to resellers
- Pooja Paath strives to display as accurately as possible the colours of the
products shown on the Website; however, Pooja Paath cannot and does
not guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- Pooja Paath, reserves the right to change or update information and to
correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience. If we determine that there were
inaccuracies in our product information, we will cancel your order and
notify you of such cancellation via email.
- Subscription list you’ve enrolled in. Phool may use an automatic dialling
system to deliver text messages to from Phool. Phool may also use this
information as described in the you.
Return and Refund
- If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase of products sold by Pooja Paath,
you may return it in accordance with “Pooja Paath Refund Policy”.
- User can access the Pooja Paath Refund Policy available at the Website
The Website is protected by copyright laws as well as other intellectual property laws as
applicable. Pooja Paath and its licensors shall retain ownership in and to the Website
and to all related intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights,
trademarks, trade names, database rights and patents.
- Pursuant to the Consumer Protection (Direct Selling) Rules, 2021 and the
Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020 the Company shall
acknowledge the User complaint within 48 (forty-eight) hours of receiving such
complaint and shall on a best effort basis resolve the User grievance within 1
(one) month of receiving such complaint. The User can track the status of
complaint by calling on the number provided to the User along with the ticket
number generated at the time of lodging such complaint
- In the event, you want to report a grievance that you might have with our product
and/or service or for any other general query, you may contact our customer care
on the below-mentioned information: Number: +91 755 2733815, 2534196 | Email: email@example.com